Our Boost Lee campaign with energy company Boost has been named as a finalist for Best Licensed Promotions Campaign at The UK Licensing Awards 2019!
The campaign is part of an incredible line up of licensed promotions that launched throughout the last 12 months. The shortlist is as follows:
- Bruce Lee Learn To Control Your Power with Boost (Agency: Born Licensing)
- The Gruffalo and Big Milk Fuelling Big Adventures with Arla Big Milk (Agency: Magic Light Pictures)
- Incredibles 2 Campaign with Plenty (Agency: Blue Chip Marketing)
- Roald Dahl and Mr Kipling’s Splendiferous Summer with Premier (Agency: The Roald Dahl Story Company)
- The Snowman Maybe Just Maybe Campaign with Barbour (Agency: Penguin Ventures)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Family Weekend with Eden Project (Agency: Rocket Licensing)
The Boost Lee campaign introduced Boost Lee, a new character inspired by iconic martial arts legend Bruce Lee!
We worked with Beanstalk and Bruce Lee Enterprises on the deal.