We are very excited to share our 2020 Showreel.
The reel highlights some of our best advertising campaigns that licensed characters, clips and other forms of IP over the last 5 years.
Brands such as British Airways, Walmart, Direct Line, Cadbury, Moneysupermarket, Subaru, Boost Power, Instagram, Marks & Spencer, Barclaycard, Just Eat and Facebok feature in the 90 second video.
David Born, Owner and Director of Born Licensing said: ‘Licensing characters and clips in advertising is an incredible way to cut through the clutter, capture an audience and get people talking about a brand. The work featured in our 2020 showreel highlights some of the brilliant creative minds we’ve had the honour of working with.’
The work featured comes from creative agencies around the world including Saatchi & Saatchi, Wieden+Kennedy Mother, VCCP, GREY, McCann, AKQA, Ogilvy and more.
Born Licensing’s 2020 Showreel features the following campaigns in chronological order:
1. Moneysupermarket x Masters of the Universe by Mother London
2. Moneysupermarket x Action Man by Mother London
3. Direct Line x Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by Saatchi & Saatchi London
4. Facebook x Rocky by Wieden+Kennedy Portland
5. Tesco x Casablanca by BBH London
6. Barclaycard x The Muppets by AKQA
7. Moneysupermarket x Sindy x Thelma and Louise by Mother London
8. Direct Line x RoboCop by Saatchi & Saatchi London
9. British Airways x Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh) by Ogilvy London
10. Walmart x Bill and Ted
11. Direct Line x Bumblebee by Saatchi & Saatchi London
12. Instagram x SpongeBob SquarePants by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
13. Boost Power x Bruce Lee by Snap London
14. Subaru x G.I. Joe by Disciple
15. Marks & Spencer x Bridget Jones Diary by GREY London
16. Cadbury x Neighbours by VCCP London
17. Simonds Homes x Transformers by T20 Group
18. Moneysupermarket x Masters of the Universe x Dirty Dancing by Mother London