Born Licensing Owner and Director David Born hosted a session at the Licensing International Annual Spring Licensing Essentials course which took place on Thursday 23rd May at 54 Buckingham Gate in London.
Prior to the event Kelvyn Gardner, Managing Director of Licensing International said: “In one day, participants will get enough information to understand how licensing works, how to go about it, the resources they need and who they need to work with – as well as exclusive insights into trends not available anywhere else,”
David’s session covered ‘New Ways of Licensing your IP’ and focused on the use of IP in advertising campaigns.
Others speaking at the event were:
- Dawn Lavalette, Wow Stuff – Making licensing work for manufacturers
- Gary Pope, Kids Industries – How children interact with licensed brands
- Max Templeman, GfK – Measuring audiences in SVOD platforms (Netflix, Amazon and others)
- Richard Pink, Pink Key Licensing – The role of the licensing agent
- Tim Collins, The Brand Director – New developments in marketing for licensors and retailers
- Ian Down, Keystone Law – Key legal issues for licensing businesses
- Dave Collins, PowerStation – Design: why it’s key to licensing success